UnderNet: Invasion UnderNet: Invasion

THe game is fun but it gets annoying really fast. You could add more things and make game look more appealing

tikotus responds:

Good to hear that it's fun. I'll try to fix the "annoying" part if people like the game enough.

Cybertreker Cybertreker

This is lazy, boring and bad. It looks like no thought was put in and you just made a game in one day.

Dodge The Bullets Dodge The Bullets

Oh blam this please. Game has worst controls and graphics. There's no point and no fun.B L A M
T H I S P L E A S E!!!

E-M-H TEAMWORK E-M-H TEAMWORK

I know Gurken that you parody shitpost but really, this game is full of bugs, has clumpy controls and really not fun. Please take more time with your games and i gave you 2 stars because i don't want your game to be blammed but really take more effort and time into your games.

Gurken responds:

You are right, and thanks for the feedback :D

Frog Room Escape Frog Room Escape

Game is poorly made. Animation and graphics are terrible. Gameplay is below average and tasks are repetetive.

Invoker Begins Invoker Begins

Game is pretty boring and graphics aren't that good. Also... Text is in fucking comic sans

Create the Police State Create the Police State

This game is creative and very well made. If you could make it in to a game(that's longer) it would be awesome!

IlyaKrivenko responds:

Thank you very much for your review, BFFcraft!
I'm going to add some new features in the game in the nearest future! :)

Zuper Alien World Zuper Alien World

Fun and simple game. My only complaint is clumpy controls and a few bugs.

Duck Season CJ3 Duck Season CJ3

Game is boring and graphics look terrible. I know that you made this for Jam but at least put some effort.

Three Hungry Slimes Three Hungry Slimes

This game is overall fun and challenging. It had good controls and a lot ahhh moments where you realize something just thinking about it. My only complaint is that graphics are average.